- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
Woman Murdered in Village of Mamaroneck Identified
Police in the Village of Mamaroneck are investigating the apparent murder of a woman whose body was found last night in at a residence in the village.
Cops say the victim, identified as 49 year old Jennifer Katz was found dead at a home on Baldwin Place at 11 p.m. Thursday. Further investigation revealed she had been the victim of a homicide.
The case is actively being investigated by the Village of Mamaroneck Police Department with the assistance of the Westchester County Department of Public Safety.
Police are looking to the public for help. Anyone with information is urged to call the Village of Mamaroneck Detective Division at (914)825-8541. All Calls will be kept confidential.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters