- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
The FBI has issued a surveillance photograph of the suspect sought in connection with a bank robbery at the Chase Bank at 565 Warburton Avenue in Hastings-on-Hudson on Friday.
The suspect is described as a black male in his late 20's, about 5'9" tall. He was wearing a green camouflage jacket with a hood, orange goggles, black pants and black gloves. Officials say he displayed an assault rifle and handgun at the time of the robbery.
Yonkers Police have made an arrest in a stabbing Saturday on South Broadway.
Police say the 20 year old victim flagged down police shortly before 1 a.m. December 11 reporting he had just been stabbed multiple times and that the suspect had fled on foot.
The officers pursued the suspect eastbound on Randolph Street. Cops say the suspect resisted attempts to take him into custody.
Under arrest is 22 year old Michel Garcia of 144 Waverly Street, Yonkers. He's been charged with 2nd Degree Assault, Obstructing Governmental Administation and Resisting Arrest.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters