- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
St Joseph's Medical Center
Police have made an arrest in connection with the stabbing of a woman in Yonkers. Police say a woman walked into St. Joseph's Medical Center in Yonkers around 4:10 Monday afternoon suffering a stab wound to the left side of her chest.
The unidentified victim told police the stabbing stemmed from a domestic dispute and gave police a description of her attacker and her likely location.
Yonkers police later arrested a suspect, identified as Nefertiria E. Bennet of 69 Hamilton Avenue. She's been charged with 2nd Degree Assault and 4th Degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters