- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
Two Arrested in Peekskill for Selling Pot With Kids in the House
An Ossining man and a Peekskill man are under arrest following a one month long investigation by Peekskill Police. Cops say 30 year old Renado Mathias of Ossining and 32 year old Damien McNeill of Peekskill were placed under arrest following the investigation by the Narcotics Unit and Tactical Response Unit into the alleged sale of marijuana from an apartment at 160B Smith Street.
Police raided the unit and recovered several ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Officers also found several children inside the apartment, prompting child endangerment charges.
Both men have been charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana and Endangering the Welfare of a minor.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters