- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
Montrose Man Arrested for Felony DWI, Driving Without Interlock Device
Peekskill Police say a Montrose man has been arrested and charged with felony DWI after they responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident around 2 a.m. Sunday at 20 Welcher Avenue in the city.
Officials say upon investigation they determined that 22 year old Ryan Martin of Montrose had rear ended a car that had been stopped. Martin was arrested and charged with felony DWI as well as using a motor vehicle without an interlock device.
Drivers with a previous DWI conviction, are required by law to install an interlock device upon issuance of a conditional license.
Martin was held pending arraignment in the City of Peekskill Court.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters