- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
Three men are under arrest, charged with gang assault after police broke up an apparent gang fight around 3:30 p.m. Monday at Palisade Avenue and James Street (Getty Square).
Police responding found a group of youghs fighting and a young man lying on the ground in convulsions. The victim, they say was covered in blood and was attempting to swallow his tongue when police intervened.
Peekskill Police are investigating what they way was a gang-related attack of a 39 year old Peekskill resident that occurred around 1:45 a.m. on May 15. Police say the brutal attack occurred in front of the victim's home on Nelson Avenue. Police Chief Eugene Tumolo says the attack was without provocation and resulted in severe head injuries and a significant loss of blood.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters