- Pitchforks, Torches and Facebook
- A Better Place to Get Better
- Westchester Politics, Never Boring..
- Relentless Mother Nature Pummels Westchester Again!
- Stray Dogs. Why do People Let Them Stray?
- Don't put away that shovel just yet...
- Olympic Hopes Dashed
- Squeezing Blood from Upstate Stones
- Take Nothing for Granted
- He WILL Get That Dinner... and a New Spirit of Political Cooperation
The proof may be in the cake.
There are reports today that the wedding cake for former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton's upcoming nuptials this weekend will be made in Scarsdale.
The wedding, reportedly set to take place at the Astor Estate in Rhinebeck on Saturday, has been shrouded in secrecy, but sources say the cake that'll be served at her wedding with investment banker Marc Mezvinsky will be made by Lulu Cake Boutique of Scarsdale.
Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton has left a Manhattan hospital where he underwent a heart procedure. He was taken to NY Presbyterian Hospital in NYC yesterday where doctors say he underwent a procedure to place two stents in a coronary aertery.
Around the Country
- Southwest to Cancel Flights as Jets Checked for Cracks - BusinessWeek
- Schumer: Dems slicing budget with scalpel, Tea Party using meat ax - CNN (blog)
- Duke lacrosse accuser arrested in boyfriend's stabbing - CNN International
- House GOP: $4 trillion in cuts - CNN
- Bachmann bids for 'bama eyes - Seattle Post Intelligencer
Around the Planet
- Afghans Continue Protests Over US Quran Burning - Voice of America
- Japan's nuclear workers try to trace leak, dump radioactive water - Los Angeles Times
- OSCE raps Kazakh election, presses for reforms - Reuters
- Newsmaker: Yemen survivor Saleh juggles forces to keep power - Reuters
- France says finds bodies in Atlantic crash wreckage - Reuters